In ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, DAS provides the capacity assessment feature. This feature allows you to view capacity suggestions, performance capacity, storage usage, and the service time of available storage. It also uses machine learning and capacity algorithms to forecast storage usage.
- MySQL 8.0 in the High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 in the High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6
- MySQL 5.5
Open the Capacity Assessment page
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Find the target instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Capacity Assessment tab.