In ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, DAS provides the capacity assessment feature. This feature allows you to view capacity suggestions, performance capacity, storage usage, and the service time of available storage. It also uses machine learning and capacity algorithms to forecast storage usage.
- MySQL 8.0 in the High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 in the High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6
- MySQL 5.5
Open the Capacity Assessment page
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Capacity Assessment tab.