In ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL, DAS provides the autonomy center feature. If DAS detects an exception on core metrics, it automatically diagnoses sessions, SQL statements, and database capacity to identify possible causes. DAS also provides optimization and mitigation suggestions. However, DAS does not implement the suggestions until you grant it permissions.
- MySQL 8.0 in the High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 in the High-availability or Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6
- MySQL 5.5
Open the Autonomy Center page
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Autonomy Center tab.