Baseline refers to a collection of stable versions for a series of features and is the basis of further development. While mPaaS is developed on the basis of a specific version of Alipay. Thus, for mPaaS, baseline is the collection of SDK based on the version. With the continuous upgrading of mPaaS, multiple versions for the baseline will be provided.
- The new method of AAR access is closer to the native experience
- with better support for the single component, and can provide single component demo. For more information, see The example of getting codes.
- Optimize SDK size of the single component to reduce the size of the general application packs effectively.
- Split the mini program at the finer granularity allows users to choose according to their needs.
- Update UC kernel to version 3.0, and provide better performance and higher stability.
For more details, see Publish instructions for 10.1.68.
- Add the official version of mini program components. The official version of the mini program has a complete set of APIs, with greatly improved stability and compatibility. For mini program upgrading, see Upgrading instructions for Mini program . For details about the new features on the mini program IDE including debug, preview and publish, see The mini program IDE.
- A significant optimization has been executed on the HTML5 container generally. This optimization provides a more simplified access process, enhance the capabilities continuously, and improves compatibility and stability greatly. For the upgrading of the HTML5 container and off-line packs, see Upgrading instructions for the HTML5 container.
- Add supporting feature on the message push component for push services through OPPO and Vivo.
- Add management supporting feature to the social sharing component, and provide simplified access process.
For more details, see Publish instructions for 10.1.60.
- 10.1.68 baseline supports AAR officially. If you need to access by using AAR method, select 10.1.68 baseline.
- 10.1.60 baseline does not support access by AAR method at the moment.