This topic describes how to add a cluster of Alibaba Cloud Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) to Deep Learning Containers (DLC).
- Log on to the Machine Learning Platform for AI console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the DLC page, click Add Cluster.
- In the Add Cluster dialog box, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Cluster Name The name of the DLC cluster. The cluster name must be 1 to 30 characters in length, and can contain underscores (_) and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter, digit, or Chinese character. Description The description of the DLC cluster, which helps distinguish between different DLC clusters. ACK Cluster You can add an ACK cluster in the following ways:
- Select an existing ACK cluster from the ACK Cluster drop-down list.
- Click Create Cluster next to ACK Cluster to log on to the ACK console and create an ACK cluster. For more information, see Create an ACK cluster.
- Click OK.The newly added cluster is then displayed in the cluster list of the DLC platform. After the status of the cluster in the Status column changes from Deploying to Running, you can proceed with deep learning jobs.