A metric adapter allows you to customize metrics to monitor resource usage in a cluster. This enables Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA) for the cluster. This topic describes how to deploy a metric adapter to an external cluster that is registered in Container Service for Kubernetes.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alibaba Cloud Apps tab, click ack-alibaba-cloud-metrics-adapter.
- Click the Parameters tab and set related parameters.
Parameter Description accessKeyId The AccessKey ID of your Alibaba Cloud account. accessKeySecret The AccessKey secret of your Alibaba Cloud account. Region The region where your cluster is deployed, for example, cn-qingdao or ap-southeast-1.Note If a leased line is deployed between the cluster and your virtual private cloud (VPC), the leased line is automatically used.
- In the Deploy section, select the target cluster.
Namespace and Release Name are set to the default values.
- Click Create.