GPU-accelerated elastic container instances (ECIs) are pre-installed with Docker images. Therefore, when you use GPU-accelerated ECIs, you do not need to install software such as TensorFlow and CUDA Toolkit. This topic describes how to use a GPU-accelerated ECI.
The GPU driver version supported by GPU-accelerated ECIs is NVIDIA 460.73.01. The CUDA Toolkit version supported by GPU-accelerated ECIs is V11.2.
You can specify GPU-accelerated Eastic Compute Service (ECS) instance types to create GPU-accelerated ECIs. Supported GPU-accelerated ECS instance types include:
- gn6v, GPU (NVIDIA V100)-accelerated and compute optimized instance family, for example, ecs.gn6v-c8g1.2xlarge.
- gn6i, GPU (NVIDIA T4)-accelerated and compute optimized instance family, for example, ecs.gn6i-c4g1.xlarge.
- gn5, GPU (NVIDIA P100)-accelerated and compute optimized instance family, for example, ecs.gn5-c4g1.xlarge.
- gn5i, GPU (NVIDIA P4)-accelerated and compute optimized instance family, for example, ecs.gn5i-c2g1.large.
For more information about GPU-accelerated ECS instance types, see Instance families.
annotations: k8s.aliyun.com/eci-use-specs to the pod configuration.
- Add annotations of the specified instance type to the metadata field of the pod configuration.
- Specify GPU resources in the resources field of the container configuration.
apiVersion: apps/v1 kind: Deployment metadata: name: nginx-gpu-demo labels: app: nginx spec: replicas: 2 selector: matchLabels: app: nginx template: metadata: labels: app: nginx annotations: k8s.aliyun.com/eci-use-specs: ecs.gn5i-c4g1.xlarge spec: containers: - name: nginx image: registry-vpc.cn-beijing.aliyuncs.com/eci_open/nginx:1.15.10 resources: limits: nvidia.com/gpu: '1' ports: - containerPort: 80