Before you attach another network to a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) instance, you must detach the existing network.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- On the Smart Access Gateway page, use one of the following methods to open the Network Configuration tab.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page, click the Network Configuration tab.
- Find the target SAG instance and click Network Configuration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Network Instance Details.
- In the Associated Instances Under Current Account section, find the target network instance and click Disassociate in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK to detach the network.