Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the deadlock analysis feature. You can view and analyze the last deadlock in a database. This topic describes how to use the deadlock analysis feature.
- An instance runs the ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL or PolarDB for MySQL database.
- The database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state. For more information, see Access an Alibaba Cloud database instance.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the Instance Monitoring page, find the instance that you want to view and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Deadlock Analysis.
- On the Deadlock Analysis page, click Diagnose in the upper-left corner.
- Find the generated deadlock entry, and click View Details in the Details column.
- In the Deadlock Analysis dialog box, check the deadlock analysis results. You can click View Deadlock Log to view the details of the last deadlock log.