By default, a RAM user is not allowed to create Global Accelerator (GA) resources, access or manage GA resources created under an Alibaba Cloud account. If you want to access or manage GA resources as a RAM user, you must first grant the required permissions to the RAM user.
- Log on to the RAM console by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Users page, find the target RAM user, and click Add Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Add Permissions dialog box, add permissions based on the following information.
Parameter Description Principal The system automatically specifies the RAM user created in step 3 as the principal. Select Policy Select System Policy and select permission policies to be attached to the RAM user.You can attach the following system policies of GA to a RAM user:
- AliyunGlobalAccelerationReadOnlyAccess: Grant the RAM user read-only permissions on GA.
- AliyunGlobalAccelerationFullAccess: Grant the RAM user full permissions on GA.
- Click OK.