You can subscribe to audit log reports of ApsaraDB for MongoDB through emails or the DingTalk ChatBot. This allows you to retrieve information about ApsaraDB for MongoDB regularly.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Instance page, choose .
- On the Mongo audit log center page, click Subscribe in the upper-right corner.
- In the Subscription Configuration step, complete the settings and click Next at the lower part of the page.The following table describes the parameters on the Subscription Configuration page.
Parameter Description Subscription Name The description of the subscription. You can customize the description. Frequency Specifies the frequency at which ApsaraDB for MongoDB sends the reports. Add Watermark After you enable this feature, the images in the reports are watermarked with the email address or the WebHook URL.
- In the Notifications step, click the drop-down list on the right and select a notification method.Note The available notification methods are Email and WebHook-DingTalk Bot. You can choose one or both of them.
- Specify the Recipients of the Email or enter the Request URL of the WebHook-DingTalk Bot, and then click Submit at the lower part of the page.