Instance sessions allow you to view the information about sessions between an ApsaraDB for Redis instance and a client in real time, including the client information, commands that are run, and connection duration. You can also terminate abnormal sessions based on business requirements.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instance List page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- You can view or terminate the Instance Sessions of the specified instance, and view Session Statistics.
- View sessions
By default, the details of all sessions are displayed. You can move the pointer over a specific parameter name to view information.Note
- You can enter keywords in the search box to filter session information.
- To refresh instance session information, click Refresh in the upper-left corner or enable Auto Refresh to automatically refresh the page every 30 seconds.
- Terminate sessions
Press the Shift key and select the specified session. To terminate the selected session or all sessions, click Kill Selected in the upper-right corner or click Kill All.Warning To avoid unexpected results, we recommend that you do not terminate system-level sessions.
- View session statistics
Session statistics record the total number of clients, active clients, and source IP addresses (IP addresses of clients) of instance sessions.Note In the Statistics by Source table, click the icon on the right of the client IP address to modify the source alias. In the Total Sessions column, click a value to view the details of the source IP addresses.
- View sessions