You can log on to the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) console to view the status of an SAG device.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the Status column, you can view the status of an SAG device.
Different states include:
- Ready: The SAG device is ready for use.
- Disconnected: The SAG device is not connected to Alibaba Cloud.
- Not Associated: The SAG device is not associated with a Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance or a virtual border router (VBR).
- Order Placed: The order has been placed and the package is not dispatched.
- Order Shipped: The package has been dispatched. After you receive the package, sign for it.
- Overdue Payment: The SAG device is unavailable due to overdue payments.