SAG-1000 can provide standby connections between private networks and Alibaba Cloud. When an error occurs in the leased line, the system automatically switches to the standby connections. You can check the high availability (HA) status of leased lines and SAG devices in the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) console.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway.
- Find the target SAG instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click the Configure High Availability tab.
- In the HA Configuration section, you can check the HA status of leased lines and SAG devices.