You can connect Smart Access Gateway (SAG) devices to the Internet through both wired and wireless connection. This implements high availability (HA). The wired connection (active) is established over the WAN port whereas the wireless connection (standby) is established over 4G. When an error occurs in the active connection, the SAG device automatically switches to the standby connection. You can check the connectivity status between your SAG devices and the Internet in the SAG console.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway.
- Find the target SAG instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, click the Configure High Availability tab.
- In the HA Configuration section, you can check the HA status of wired and wireless connections.
- Green: The network connection is available.
- Red: The network connection is unavailable.