This topic describes how to modify the settings of a health check instance.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) console.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance.
- On the instance details page that appears, click the Health Check tab.
- Find the target health check instance and click Configure in the Actions column.
- In the Modify Health Check Settings dialog box that appears, modify the parameters and click OK. For more information about the health check parameters, see Create a health check instance.