This topic describes how to cancel health check for a destination CIDR block in the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) console. After health check is canceled, the results of health check no longer effect route advertisement.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Network Configuration tab.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page that appears, click the Network Configuration tab.
- Find the target SAG instance and click Network Configuration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Routes.
- Find the target destination CIDR block and click Clear in the Health Check column.
- In the Clear Health Check Instance message that appears, click OK.Note After you disassociate the health check instance from the CIDR block, you must set the route advertisement policy again before the disassociation can take effect.
- Select a route advertisement policy. For more information, see Advertise routes.
- To set the policy for advertising a route to your private network, click in the Publish to On-premises column and select a policy.
- To set the policy for advertising a route to Alibaba Cloud, click in the Health Check Actions column and select a policy.
- Click OK.