This topic describes how to authorize a Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance under another Alibaba Cloud account to connect to your Smart Access Gateway (SAG) instance. This allows an SAG instance to communicate with CCN instances under other Alibaba Cloud accounts.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Network Configuration page.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page that appears, click the Network Configuration tab.
- Find the target SAG instance and click Network Configuration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Network Instance Details.
- In the Authorized Cross-account Instances section, click Authorize CCN Instance.
- In the Authorize CCN Instance dialog box that appears, enter the UID of the target Alibaba Cloud account and the ID of the target CCN instance
and click OK.
Note After the account and CCN instance are authorized, the CCN instance can be associated with the SAG instance. This operation establishes connections between the CCN instance and private network associated with the SAG instance. Proceed with caution.