Source Network Address Translation (SNAT) allows you to hide private IP addresses and resolve IP overlapping issues in a private network. SNAT enables a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device to convert a private IP address to a public IP address. This allows you to access a public network from a private network whereas access from the public network to the private network is denied.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Choose one of the following methods to open the Network Configuration tab.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page that appears, click Network Configuration.
- Find the target SAG instance and click Network Configuration in the Actions column.
- Click the Private Network SNAT tab.
- Click Add SNAT Rule.
- On the Add SNAT Rule page, set the parameters.
Set the following parameters:
- Public IP Address: The target public IP address after conversion.
- Internal CIDR Block: The source CIDR block before conversion, which is used by the local terminal to connect to Alibaba Cloud.
- Click OK.