An SAG-100WM device supports Wi-Fi connections. This enables your mobile terminals to connect private networks to Alibaba Cloud more conveniently. This topic describes how to enable wireless connections for an SAG-100WM device in the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) console.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Choose one of the following methods to open the Device Management tab.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page that appears, click Device Management.
- Find the target SAG instance. In the Actions column, choose .
- On the Device Management tab, click Manage LAN Ports.
- In the LAN-Wireless section, click Edit.
- On the WiFi Settings page that appears, set the following parameters to enable Wi-Fi connections.
Parameter Description SSID The name of the LAN.
The SSID must be 1 to 31 characters in length, and can contain digits and letters.
SSID Broadcast You must enable SSID broadcast before other wireless devices can receive the Wi-Fi signals. Channel The Wi-Fi channel. Valid values: 0 to 11. Bandwidth An SAG-100WM device supports the following channel bandwidth:
- If this switch is on, you can specify a password to allow specific users to connect to your network over Wi-Fi.
- If this switch is off, no password is required. Any user can connect to your network over Wi-Fi.
Authentication Type An SAG-100WM device supports the following two authentication types. We recommend that you select WPA2-PSK, which is more secure.
Encryption Algorithm An SAG-100WM device supports the following encryption algorithms:
- Automatic: the automatic encryption algorithm.
- TKIP: Temporal Key Integrity Protocol.
- AES: Advanced Encryption Standard.
Password Specify the password to allow specific users to connect to the Wi-Fi.
The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length, and can contain digits and letters.
Confirm Password Enter the specified password again to confirm it.
- Click OK.