This topic describes how to remotely restart a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Device Management tab.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page that appears, click the Device Management tab.
- Find the target SAG instance and choose Actions column. in the
- If both the active and standby devices are associated with the SAG instance, select the target device and click Remote Restart.
- In the Remote Restart dialog box that appears, click OK to restart the device.