This topic describes how to disassociate a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device from the SAG instance. After an SAG device is disassociated from the SAG instance, you can no longer use the SAG instance to manage the SAG device.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Device Management tab.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page, click the Device Management tab.
- Find the target SAG instance and choose Actions column. in the
- Select the target device and click Unbind Device.
- In the Unbind Device message that appears, click OK.