This topic describes how to add a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) device in the SAG console to associate the device with the SAG instance. You can manage SAG devices in the SAG console.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Device Management tab.
Note If the SAG instance is not associated with any SAG device, after you open the Device Management tab, a message appears requiring you to add a device.
- Click the ID of the target SAG instance. On the instance details page that appears, click the Device Management tab.
- Find the target SAG instance and choose Actions column. in the
- On the Device Management tab, enter the serial number of the active device.
- Click Add Device.
- After you add the device, on the Device Management tab, click
Add Standby Device to add a standby device.
- You can add a standby device only after you add the active device.
- Currently, an SAG instance can be associated with at most two SAG devices.
- In the Add Standby Device dialog box that appears, enter the serial number of the standby device.
- Click OK.
After you add the standby device, the devices are displayed as follows: