This topic describes how to go to DataService Studio from the details page of a table and create API operations.
- Go to the details page of a table.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click in the upper-left corner and choose . The homepage of Data Map appears.
- In the top navigation bar, click All Data.
- On the All Data page, click a tab as required.
- On the tab that appears, click the name of the table based on which you want to create API operations in DataService Studio.
- On the details page of the table, click Create API in DataService Studio.
- On the DataService Studio page that appears, create API operations based on tables or register existing API operations as required. For more information, see DataService studio overview.