This topic describes how to create and delete custom event buses, and view the details of custom event buses in the EventBridge console.
Create a custom event bus
- Log on to the EventBridge console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the Custom Event Buses section, click Create Event Bus.
- In the Create Event Bus panel, set the Name and Description parameters, and click OK.
View the details of a custom event bus
In the Custom Event Buses section, find the event bus whose details you want to view and click Details in the Operations column.
The Event Bus Detail page displays the basic information, event rules, event sources, and endpoints of the custom event bus.
Delete a custom event bus
Notice You must delete all event rules of a custom event bus before you delete the event bus. Otherwise, the event bus fails to be deleted.
- In the Custom Event Buses section, find the event bus that you want to delete and click Delete in the Operations column.
- In the Note message, read the note and click OK.
- In the Verify Account Security dialog box, click Obtain Verification Code, enter the verification code in the Verification Code field, and then click OK.