This topic answers the frequently asked questions about the billing of Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Why is the actual billed network traffic different from the network traffic reported by the logging feature?
- Why are fees still incurred after I have stopped the CDN service?
- What are the billing rules for CDN nodes in Mainland China to accelerate the delivery of content from an origin server outside Mainland China?
- How is the network traffic billed when a CDN node retrieves an OSS resource in a back-to-origin operation?
- How is the network traffic billed when I integrate Alibaba Cloud CDN with other Alibaba Cloud services?
- How can I view the CDN resource plan I have purchased?
- Why do I pay extra fees for network traffic even after I have purchased a CDN data transfer plan?