Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) supports the pay by bandwidth billing method. This topic provides details of the pay by bandwidth billing method.
The pay-as-you-go billing method has the following rules:
- Billing item: peak bandwidth
- Billing method: pay-as-you-go.
- Billing rule: You are billed based on the peak bandwidth in each region. Billing is based on different tiers.
- Billing cycle: Billed on a daily basis and the fees are deducted in real time. The bill of the current day is issued and the fees are deducted after 00:00 the following day. The actual time when the bill is issued is determined by the system.
- Release schedule of bills: A bill is issued at the end of the current billing cycle (calendar days). The bill is typically issued within three hours after the end of the current billing cycle, which is subject to the actual system billing time. The amount due is then automatically deducted from your account balance. Note that bills of June 17 will be issued after 00:00 June 18.
For more information about pay by bandwidth, see CDN pricing.