After your DataV instance expires, it cannot be used. The system sends you a notification for renewing the instance. In this case, renew your DataV instance to ensure service availability.
After your DataV instance expires, the system sends text messages or other notifications to you. Your DataV instance is retained for 15 days after the expiration. If you renew the DataV instance within this retention period, your DataV instance is not affected. After 15 days, the instance will be destroyed and can no longer be renewed.
Renew a DataV instance
- Log on to the DataV console.
- Move the pointer over the username in the upper-right corner and select Renew. The Renew page appears.
- On the Renew page, select a renewal period as needed.Note
- In terms of the renewal period, you must select 1 year for Basic Edition, and select 1 to 9 months or 1 year for Enterprise Edition and Professional Edition.
- After you select a renewal period, the expiration date is displayed.
- After the renewal period is selected, read and select DataV Terms of Service in the lower-right corner of the page, and click Buy Now. Then, complete the renewal as prompted.