This topic describes how to manually renew a Realtime Compute for Apache Flink instance.
Renewal is to extend the duration for a project after it expires. The renewal duration is measured in months or years, and the minimum renewal duration is one month.
Notice In the Realtime Compute for Apache Flink console, the Overview page shows the remaining days of your projects. The system sends you a notification if you have an overdue payment under your account. We recommend that you pay off your overdue bills to prevent your projects from being released. Note that your projects may be released at a system-selected time after the payment due date.
Renew a Realtime Compute for Apache Flink instance
- Go to the Project Management page.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute development platform.
- Move the pointer over the username in the upper-right corner.
- Click Project Management.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Clusters page, find your cluster, click More in the Actions column, and select Renew.
- On the Renew page, specify Renewal Duration.
- Read and select Realtime Compute Exclusive Mode (Subscription) Agreement of Service.
- Click Pay.
- On the Purchase page, select a payment method.
- Click Purchase.