This topic lists the major features and bug fixes in Blink 3.6.0.
- The following connectors are added: AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, Phoenix5, and Hologres. For more information, see the following topics:
- The following features are added:
- Keys can be written to Message Queue (MQ) result tables.
- Gemini 2.0 (Gemini enhanced edition) is supported.
Major bug fixesThe following bugs have been fixed:
- The following syntax error of a Kafka08 result table is reported:
Kafka dont have sufficient arguments.
- A failover occurs because the node of a Tablestore source table is running online
but a partition of the source table does not have data. Error:
- A failover occurs because a Tablestore dimension table is referenced by using registered
storage resources but the token expires. Error:
OTSNoPermissionAccess, [Message]:You have no permission to access the requested resource, please contact the resource owner.