This topic describes how to purchase and manage Database Autonomy Service (DAS) Professional Edition.
- Log on to the DAS Professional Edition buy page and configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Edition Profession Edition. Available Instances The number of ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL High-availability Edition instances and PolarDB for MySQL instances for which DAS Professional Edition can be enabled.Note You can enable DAS Professional Edition for ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instances located in the China (Hangzhou), China (Shanghai), China (Qingdao), China (Beijing), China (Shenzhen), China (Zhangjiakou), China (Hohhot), Singapore (Singapore), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), and Indonesia (Jakarta) regions. Subscription Duration The subscription period of DAS Professional Edition.Note The default subscription period is one month.
- Click Buy Now.
- On the Confirm Order page, confirm the configuration in the Parameters section, and select the I have read and agree to DAS Professional Edition Agreement of Service check box.
- Click Pay to complete the payment.
Manage DAS Professional Edition
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click DAS Professional Edition Management. On the page that appears, you can find the activated DAS Professional Edition instance, and click Add Instance, Upgrade, or Renew in the Actions column.
- If an instance uses DAS Basic Edition, perform the following steps to add the instance and enable DAS Professional Edition for the instance:
- On the DAS Professional Edition Management page, click Add Instance.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the instance for which you want to upgrade DAS in the Select Instance section.
- Set Data Storage Duration.
- Click OK.
- To upgrade the configuration, click Upgrade in the Actions column and configure the parameters.