This topic describes how to purchase and manage Database Autonomy Service (DAS) Professional Edition.
- Go to the DAS Professional Edition buy page and set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Edition The edition of DAS. Select Professional Edition. Available Instances The number of ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL High-availability Edition instances and PolarDB for MySQL instances for which DAS Professional Edition can be enabled.Note You can enable DAS Professional Edition for ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instances located in the China (Hangzhou), China (Shanghai), China (Qingdao), China (Beijing), China (Shenzhen), China (Zhangjiakou), China (Hohhot), Singapore (Singapore), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), and Indonesia (Jakarta) regions. Duration The subscription period of DAS Professional Edition.
- Click Buy Now.
- On the Confirm Order page, confirm the configuration in the Parameters section, and select the I have read and agree to DAS Professional Edition Agreement of Service check box.
- Click Pay.
Manage DAS Professional Edition
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click DAS Professional Edition Management. On the page that appears, find the instance for which DAS Professional Edition is enabled, and click Add Instance, Upgrade, or Renew in the Actions column.
- If an instance uses the free edition of DAS, perform the following steps to add the
instance and enable DAS Professional Edition for the instance:
- On the DAS Professional Edition Management page, click Add Instance.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the instance for which you want to upgrade DAS in the Instance ID/Alias section.
- Set Data Storage Duration.
- Click OK.
- To upgrade instance configurations, click Upgrade in the Actions column, and configure the parameters.