This topic describes the benefits of EventBridge in terms of availability, ease of use, security, and scalability.
- EventBridge allows you to publish and consume events at a high throughput.
- EventBridge adopts the serverless architecture and supports automatic scaling to handle burst traffic.
- EventBridge supports stateless instances. Single-server exceptions do not affect the service. This ensures high service availability.
- EventBridge is deployed in multiple regions to reduce network latency.
- EventBridge is deployed at two data centers in the same region. This ensures strong disaster recovery and high data reliability.
Ease of use
- EventBridge is a fully managed service that frees you from deployment, operations, and maintenance.
- EventBridge supports seamless migration to the cloud and is fully compatible with CloudEvents 1.0. For more information, visit CloudEvents 1.0.
- EventBridge supports multiple access methods. You can access EventBridge by using the console, calling API operations, or using Alibaba Cloud SDKs.
- EventBridge supports access to various applications, including Alibaba Cloud services and custom applications.
- EventBridge allows you to grant permissions to RAM users by using an Alibaba Cloud account. For more information, see Grant permissions to RAM users.
- EventBridge allows you to grant permissions across Alibaba Cloud accounts. For more information, see Grant permissions across Alibaba Cloud accounts.
- EventBridge allows you to grant different access permissions to different RAM users. For more information, see Policies.
- EventBridge allows you to send requests over HTTP or HTTPS.
EventBridge supports automatic scaling in the capacity of sending events.