Currently, an ApsaraDB for PolarDB reader can only read data from ApsaraDB PolarDB for MySQL databases instead of ApsaraDB PolarDB for PostgreSQL databases.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- On the Workspaces page that appears, select the region where the target workspace resides, find the target workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column. The DataStudio page appears.
- On the Data Analytics tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose
. You can also find the target workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name and Location.
Notice A node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.). It is case-insensitive.
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag PolarDB under to the editing panel.
- Click PolarDB1. In the pane that appears on the right, set the required parameters in the Node Settings section.
Parameter Description Connection The connection to the ApsaraDB PolarDB for MySQL data store. In this example, you can only select an ApsaraDB PolarDB for MySQL connection.
If no connection is available, click New data source on the right to add one on the page.
Table The name of the table from which data is read in the ApsaraDB PolarDB for MySQL data store. You can click Preview on the right to preview the selected table. Output Fields The fields from which data is read.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.