This topic describes how to switch the billing method of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance from subscription to pay-as-you-go.
- The billing method of the instance is subscription. For more information about the billing methods, see Pricing, billing items, and billing methods.
- The instance is in the Running state.
After you change the billing method of the instance from subscription to pay-as-you-go, a refund (if applicable) will be returned to your original payment account.
Refund = (Remaining days/Total days) × Order cash amount × 70%
Changing the billing method of an instance will not affect its performance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Find the target instance and click the instance ID.
- On the Basic Information page of the instance, find the Status section and click Switch to Pay-as-you-go Billing in the upper-right corner of the section.
- Confirm the instance information, select the terms of service, and then click Pay Now to complete the payment.
|Modify billing method||Changes the billing method of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.|