This topic describes how to disassociate a network ACL from VSwitches. After the VSwitches are disassociated, access to or from the ECS instances is not controlled based on the specified rules of the network ACL.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the VSwitches page, click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to the target VSwitch.
- On the VSwitch Details page that appears, find the VSwitch Basic Information section. Click Unbind next to Network ACL.
- In the Unbind Network ACL message that appears, click OK.