This topic describes how to associate VSwitches with network ACLs to control access from or to ECS instances in the VSwitches.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click VSwitches.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the VSwitches page, click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to the target VSwitch.
- On the VSwitch Details page that appears, find the VSwitch Basic Information section. Click Bind next to Network ACL.
- In the Bind Network ACL dialog box that appears, select the target network ACL. Click OK.