You can build a real-time data warehouse with the real-time writing capability of Hologres.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- On the Workspaces page that appears, select the region where the target workspace resides, find the target workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column. The DataStudio page appears.
- On the Data Analytics tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose
. You can also find the target workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name and Location.
Notice A node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.). It is case-insensitive.
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag Hologres under to the editing panel. Connect it to the desired reader or transformation node in the editing panel.
- Click Hologres1. In the pane that appears on the right, set the required parameters in the Node Settings section.
Parameter Description Connection The connection to the Hologres data store. In this example, you can only select a Hologres connection.
If no connection is available, click New data source on the right to add one on the page.
Table The name of the Hologres table to which data is written.
You can click One-Click table creation on the right to create a table, or click Preview to preview the selected table.
Job Type The type of the job. Valid values: Replay (replay log to restore data) and Insert (archived save).
- Replay (replay log to restore data): indicates that the Hologres writer performs the same operation on the Hologres data
store as that performed on the source data store. For example, if the
INSERTstatement is executed to add a record to the source data store, the Hologres writer executes the
INSERTstatement to add the same record to the Hologres data store. If the
DELETEstatement is executed in the source data store, the Hologres writer executes the
DELETEstatement in the Hologres data store accordingly.
- Insert (archived save): indicates that the Hologres writer uses the Hologres data store as streaming data
storage. Data is synchronized from the source data store to the Hologres data store
by using the
Conflict Mode The solution to data write conflicts. Valid values: Overwrite and Ignore
- Overwrite: indicates that the Hologres writer uses the new data synchronized from the source data store to overwrite the existing data in the Hologres data store.
- Ignore: indicates that the Hologres writer ignores the new data synchronized from the source data store and retains the existing data in the Hologres data store.
Mappings The field mappings between the source and destination data stores. Click Mappings and set field mappings. The sync node synchronizes data based on the field mappings.
- Replay (replay log to restore data): indicates that the Hologres writer performs the same operation on the Hologres data store as that performed on the source data store. For example, if the
- Click the icon in the toolbar.