MaxCompute offers a comprehensive data import solution to support fast computing for large amounts of data.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose .Alternatively, you can click the required workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.Notice The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length. It can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag MaxCompute under to the canvas on the right. Connect the new node to a reader or transformation node.
- Click the new MaxCompute node. In the configuration pane that appears, set the required parameters in the
Node configuration section.
Parameter Description Data source The connection to the MaxCompute data store. In this example, you can select only a MaxCompute connection.
If no connection is available, click New data source on the right to add one on the page. For more information, see Configure a MaxCompute connection.
Table The name of the MaxCompute table to which data is written.You can click One-Click table creation on the right to create a table, or click Data preview to preview the selected table.Notice Before you create a table, connect the writer node to a reader node and make sure that the Output field parameter is specified for the reader node. Partition message The information about the MaxCompute partitioned table. Field Mapping The field mappings between the source and destination data stores. Click Field Mapping and set field mappings. The sync node synchronizes data based on the field mappings.If you want to create a table, click One-Click table creation next to Table. In the New Table dialog box, set the parameters as required. Parameter Description Table name The name of the MaxCompute table. Annotation The lifecycle of the MaxCompute table. For more information, see Lifecycle. Data field structure The schema of the MaxCompute table. To add a field, click Add. Partition settings The partition information about the MaxCompute table. For more information, see Partition.Notice You must configure at least two levels of partitions, which are yearly and monthly partitions. You can configure up to five levels of partitions, which are yearly, monthly, daily, hourly, and minutely partitions.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.