MaxCompute offers a comprehensive data import scheme to support fast computing for large amounts of data.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- On the Workspaces page that appears, select the region where the target workspace resides, find the target workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column. The DataStudio page appears.
- On the Data Analytics tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose
. You can also find the target workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name and Location.
Notice A node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.). It is case-insensitive.
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time sync node, drag MaxCompute under to the editing panel. Connect it to the desired reader or transformation node in the editing panel.
- Click MaxCompute1. In the pane that appears on the right, set the required parameters in the Node Settings section.
Parameter Description Connection The connection to the MaxCompute data store. In this example, you can only select a MaxCompute connection.
If no connection is available, click New data source on the right to add one on the page. For more information, see Configure a MaxCompute connection.
Table The name of the MaxCompute table to which data is written.You can click One-Click table creation on the right to create a table, or click Preview to preview the selected table.Notice Before you create a table, connect the writer node to a reader node and make sure that the Output Fields parameter is specified for the reader node. Partition message The information about the MaxCompute partitioned table. Mappings The field mappings between the source and destination data stores. Click Mappings and set field mappings. The sync node synchronizes data based on the field mappings.If you want to create a table, click One-Click table creation next to Table. In the New Table dialog box that appears, set the parameters as required. Parameter Description Table name The name of the MaxCompute table. Life cycle The lifecycle of the MaxCompute table. For more information, see Lifecycle. Data field structure The schema of the MaxCompute table. To add a field, click Add. Partition settings The partition information about the MaxCompute table. For more information, see Partition.Notice You need to configure at least two levels of partitions, that is, yearly and monthly partitions. You can configure up to five levels of partitions, that is, yearly, monthly, daily, hourly, and minutely partitions.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.