MaxCompute provides a comprehensive data import scheme that supports fast computing of large amounts of data.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics.
- Move the pointer over the icon and choose
.Alternatively, you can click the required workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.
Notice The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length. It can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the real-time synchronization node, drag MaxCompute in the section to the canvas on the right. Connect the MaxCompute node to the configured reader or conversion node.
- Click the MaxCompute node. In the panel that appears, configure the parameters. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Data source The MaxCompute data source that you configured. You can select only a MaxCompute data source.
If no data source is available, click New data source on the right to add a data source on the Data Source page. For more information, see Configure a MaxCompute connection.
Table The name of the MaxCompute table to which you want to write data.You can click One-Click table creation on the right to create a table, or click Data preview to preview the selected table.Notice Before you create a table, connect the MaxCompute node to a reader node and make sure that the output fields are specified for the reader node. Mode Valid values: Partitioning by Time and Dynamic Partitioning by Field Value. Partitioning by Time indicates that a table is partitioned based on the _execute_time_ field. For more information, see Fields used for real-time synchronization. Partition message The information about the partitioned MaxCompute table. Field Mapping The field mappings between the source and destination. Click Field Mapping and configure field mappings between the source and destination. The synchronization node synchronizes data based on the field mappings.If you want to create a table, click One-Click table creation next to Table. In the New data table dialog box, configure the parameters. The following table describes the parameters. Parameter Description Table name The name of the MaxCompute table. Life cycle The lifecycle of the MaxCompute table. For more information, see Lifecycle. Data field structure The field structure of the MaxCompute table. To add a field, click Add. Partition settings The partition information of the MaxCompute table. For more information, see Partition.Notice You must configure at least two levels of partitions, which are yearly and monthly partitions. You can configure a maximum of five levels of partitions, which are yearly, monthly, daily, hourly, and minutely partitions.
- Click the icon in the top toolbar.