In the Resource Group section, you can select the resource group used for node scheduling.
- You cannot specify the resource group for a combined node. You can change the resource group of an inner node in the combined node in Operation Center.
- Sync nodes, Shell nodes, ODPS SQL nodes, and ODPS MR nodes support shared, exclusive, and custom resource groups.
- PAI Experiment nodes only support shared resource groups.
- Nodes other than PAI Experiment nodes support shared resource groups and exclusive resource groups.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Select the region of the workspace, and click Data Analytics.
- On the Data Analytics tab of the DataStudio page, double-click the target workflow. On the workflow editing tab that appears, double-click the target node to go to the node editing tab.
- In the right-side navigation pane, click the Properties tab. In the Resource Group section, select the resource group used for node scheduling.
The Resource Group section displays the resource group used by the current workspace for scheduling. You can add new exclusive resource groups to the Resource Group drop-down list by following these steps:
Note The resource group change takes effect in the production environment. For more information about how to add resource groups, see DataWorks resource groups.
- Go back to the Overview page of the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resource Groups.
- On the Resource Groups page, find the target resource group and click Change Workspace in the Actions column.
- In the Change Workspace dialog box that appears, select the workspaces in which the resource group will be used.
- Click OK.