After the faulty nodes in the zone where a switchover was performed recover, you can perform a recovery. The system adds the nodes that were removed during the switchover to the zone again and transmits the network data sent from clients to nodes in all zones that are in the Enabled state. This topic describes how to perform a recovery.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- Find the target cluster and click its ID.
- In the lower part of the Basic Information page that appears, click the Node Visualization tab. Then, move the pointer over the zone where you want to perform a recovery and click Switch Back.
- In the Confirm Operation dialog box that appears, click OK.
The system then restarts your Elasticsearch cluster to make the recovery take effect. After the recovery succeeded, the state of the zone changes from Disabled to Enabled.Note During the recovery, the system removes the nodes that were added during the switchover. These nodes may include dedicated master nodes, client nodes, and data nodes. In addition, the system migrates the data stored on these nodes to other data nodes.