You can download the audit logs in the query result to your local device, and then archive, filter, and analyze the logs.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Instance Information page, choose .
- In the log chart section, choose
in the upper-right corner of the specified chart.Note You can filter logs by using the following methods. Then, you can download the content that meets your requirements.
- Filter log data by keyword, type, account, or client IP address. For more information, see Query audit logs.
- Filter logs by time when logs are generated. Click Select Time Range above the Download Log button to select a time range.