You can download the queried audit logs to your local device, and then archive, filter, or analyze the logs.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is located.
- On Instance List page, click the target Instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Instance Information page, choose .
- In the log chart area, click the
button in the upper-right corner of the target chart.Note You can filter logs by using the following methods. Then, you can download the content that meets your requirements.
- Filter log data by keyword, type, account, or client IP address.
- Filter logs by the time when logs are generated. Click Select Time Range above the Download Log button to select a time range.