Security Center provides the multi-account control feature to allow you to manage Alibaba Cloud accounts and member accounts. Risks detected in these accounts are displayed on the Multi-account Control page.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Multi-account Control page, click Add.
- On the Add page, click Select account. to select one or more accounts from the drop-down list.
If no account is available on the Add page, you must go to the Resource Management console and perform the following operations on the Resource Directory page:
- Optional:If you select the When a new account is created, the account is added to the list of managed accounts by default. check box, newly created accounts are automatically added to multi-account control list.
After you add accounts to the list, on the Multi-account Control page, you can perform the following operations:
- Search for accounts added to the multi-account control list.
- View the Security Center edition, security score, and security risks of all accounts.
- Click View to go to the Resource Directory page in the Resource Management console. On the Resource Directory page, you can view directory information about all assets, create new members, invite new members, and upgrade a resource account to an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Click Delete to remove an account from the multi-account control list.