Security Center provides the multi-account control feature, which allows you to manage cloud accounts and resource accounts. Risks detected in these accounts are displayed on the Multi-account Control page.
- Member accounts are created, or other Alibaba Cloud accounts are invited in the Resource Management console. For more information about how to create member accounts, see Create a member account.
- The Alibaba Cloud account that you use passed the enterprise real-name verification. Only Alibaba Cloud accounts that pass the enterprise real-name verification can use multi-account control.
Only the Enterprise and Ultimate editions of Security Center support this feature. If you do not use these editions, you must upgrade Security Center to the Enterprise or Ultimate edition before you can use this feature. For more information about how to purchase and upgrade Security Center, see Purchase Security Center and Upgrade and downgrade Security Center. For more information about the features that each edition supports, see Feature.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Multi-account Control page, click Add.
- In the Add dialog box, select an account from the Select account. drop-down list.
If no account is available in the Add dialog box, you must go to the Resource Management console and perform the following operations on the Resource Directory page:
- Create member accounts. You can create resource accounts and cloud accounts. For more information, see Create a member account.
- Invite other Alibaba Cloud accounts. You can invite only Alibaba Cloud accounts. For more information, see Invite an Alibaba Cloud account to join a resource directory.
- Optional:Select When a new account is created, the account is added to the list of managed accounts by default.. The newly created accounts are automatically added to the multi-account control list.
- Click OK.
After you add accounts to the list, you can perform the following operations on the Multi-account Control page:
- Search for accounts that are added to the multi-account control list.
- View the Security Center edition, security score, and security risks of each account.
- Click View to go to the Resource Directory page in the Resource Management console. On the Resource Directory page, view directory information about all assets, create member accounts, invite other Alibaba Cloud accounts, and upgrade a resource account to an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Click Delete to remove an account from the multi-account control list.