This topic describes how to disable logging for a multi-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After you disable logging for a multi-account trail, ActionTrail stops delivering the logs of member accounts in the resource directory to the specified Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket or Log Service Logstore.
The resource directory feature is enabled. For more information, see Enable a resource directory.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console by using the master account.Note Member accounts can view only multi-account trails and are not authorized to disable logging for them.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the multi-account trail for which you want to disable logging and click the trail name.
- Turn off Status.Note If you want to enable logging for the trail again, turn on the switch.
- In the Disable Trail message, click OK.