This topic describes how to disable logging for a multi-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After you disable logging for the trail, the trail no longer delivers the events of the member accounts in the resource directory to the specified Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket or Log Service Logstore.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console by using the management account.
Note Member accounts can view multi-account trails but are not authorized to disable logging for them.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the multi-account trail for which you want to disable logging and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, turn off Status.
Note If you want to enable logging for the trail again, turn on the switch.
- In the Disable Trail message, click OK.