This topic describes how to delete a multi-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After a multi-account trail is deleted, the events of all member accounts in the resource directory are no longer collected.
The resource directory feature is enabled. For more information, see Enable a resource directory.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console by using the master account.Note Member accounts can only be used to view multi-account trails and are not authorized to delete them.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the multi-account trail was created.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Trails page, find the multi-account trail you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete message, click Confirm.Notice Log files that have been delivered to the specified Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket or Log Service Logstore will not be deleted.