This topic describes how to delete a multi-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After a multi-account trail is deleted, the operations logs of the member accounts in the corresponding resource directory are no longer collected.
The resource directory feature is enabled. For more information, see Enable a resource directory.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console by using the master account.
Note Member accounts can only view multi-account trails and are not authorized to delete them.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target multi-account trail was created.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the target multi-account trail and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Trail message that appears, click OK.
Notice Log files that have been delivered to the specified Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket or Log Service Logstore will not be deleted.