This topic describes how to delete a multi-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After you delete a multi-account trail, the trail no longer collects the events of the member accounts in the resource directory.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console by using the management account. Note Member accounts can view multi-account trails but are not authorized to delete them.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the multi-account trail was created.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the multi-account trail that you want to delete and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, click Delete in the upper-right corner.
- In the Delete Trail message, click OK.