You can click the Tasks icon to view the progress of a running task, such as a cluster creation or restart task.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logstash Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column.
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Tasks dialog box, view the cluster update progress.
- Click Show Details to view detailed information about the cluster update.
During the update, you can click View Logs to view the operations log of the cluster on the Logs page. For more information, see Query logs.If you want to pause the task, click Pause. After the task is paused, you can click Resume to resume the task.Notice
- If a cluster has a task paused, it is in the Paused state. If your services running on the cluster are affected, resume the task or run the task again. You can resume only cluster configuration upgrade tasks or plug-in management tasks.
- After you click Resume, Elasticsearch restarts all the nodes in the cluster, which may require a short period of time.