This topic describes how to create an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster.
- Go to the Elasticsearch buy page.
- On the buy page, configure cluster launch settings.For more information, see Parameters on the buy page.Note
- We recommend that you create a pay-as-you-go cluster for program development or functional testing.
- Discounts are offered for subscription clusters.
- Click Buy Now. On the Confirm Order page, read and select the Elasticsearch terms of service. Then, click Pay.
- After the cluster is created, click Console and go to the Overview page of the Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the Clusters page, view the newly created cluster.
- Click the cluster ID. In the upper-right corner of the Basic Information page, click the icon to view the cluster creation progress.Note
- The cluster can provide services after a period of time. The period of time depends on the specifications, data structure, and data volume of the cluster. In most cases, a few hours are required.
- If the cluster information is not promptly updated, you can click Refresh in the upper-right corner of the Basic Information page to manually update the cluster information. For example, a cluster is in the Failed state after it is created. In this case, you can click Refresh to manually update the status.