DataWorks supports real-time data synchronization. This topic describes how to create, commit, and manage real-time sync nodes.
Create a real-time sync node
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the Data Analytics tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose
. You can also find the target workflow, right-click Data Integration, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name and Location.
Note A node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.). It is case-insensitive.
- Click Commit.
Commit a real-time sync node
- Open the configuration tab of a real-time sync node.
Panel Description 1 The component panel. This panel consists of the Reader, Writer, and Transform sections. 2 The editing panel of the real-time sync node. You can drag and drop components from the component panel to the editing panel. 3 The property configuration panel of a component. This panel appears after you click a component or Basic Settings on the right side of the configuration tab.
- Drag and drop components from the component panel to the editing panel, and connect the component nodes in the editing panel. Data will be synchronized from upstream component nodes to downstream component nodes based on the connection.
- Click a component node. In the pane that appears on the right, set the required parameters
in the Node Settings section. For more information about the configuration of each type of component nodes,
see Supported data stores.
- After you configure all the component nodes, click the icon in the toolbar.
- In the Commit dialog box that appears, select the component nodes to be committed, set Description, and then select Ignore I/O Inconsistency Alerts.
- Click Commit.
In a workspace in the standard mode, you need to click Publish in the upper-right corner after you commit the real-time sync node. For more information, see Deploy a node.
Manage a real-time sync node
- After a real-time sync node is committed or published, click Operation Center in the upper-right corner.
- On the page that appears, choose in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the RealTime DI page that appears, find the target node, click the node name, and then view the O&M
details about the node. You can also click Start, Stop, and Reset Start Offset in the Actions column of the node.
Operation Description Start Start a node that is not running. Stop Stop a running node. Reset Start Offset Set the next startup time for a node.