The tag editor is a tool to query and manage tags. You can use this tool to query 5,000 resource data entries across services and regions. You can also use it to edit resource tags and export resource information.
The tag editor allows you to query the following ECS resources: instances, Block Storage devices, images, snapshots, security groups, Elastic Network Interfaces, dedicated hosts, and SSH key pairs.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Tags.
- On the Tags page, click the Tag Editor tab.
- In the Search section, configure query conditions and click Search.In the Search Results section, you can click the icon to set the items to be displayed.
Edit tags of selected resources
You can edit tags for multiple found resources at a time.
- In the Search Results section, select one or more resources, and click Edit Tags.
- Manage resource tags.
- Click Add Tag to add tags to the selected resources.
- Click Delete Tag to delete tags from the selected resources.
- After a tag that is bound to a resource is deleted, you can click Cancel Deletion to restore the tag.
- Click Submit.
Export resource information
You can export the information of found resources.
- In the Search Results section, select one or more resources, and then click Export.
- Use one of the following methods to export information of resources:Note You can click the icon to view all properties of the selected resources or customize properties to be displayed.
- In the Export drop-down list, click Export All Data to export information of the selected resources as a CSV file.
- In the Export drop-down list, click Export Visible Columns to export the displayed information as a CSV file.