You can set the retention time for audit logs in the console. Audit logs can be stored for 7 days to 30 days.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The minor version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is the latest.
- The log auditing feature is enabled.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column next to the target instance.
- On the Instance Information page, choose from the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Audit Log page, click Config.
- In the Config Audit Log dialog box that appears, adjust the Retention Days slider, and then click Confirm.
Warning Expired log entries are not retained.