This topic introduces the procedures to create an activity unit.
Log on to the mPaaS console, select the target application, and perform the following steps to create an activity unit:
- In the left navigation bar, select Mobile Content Delivery Platform > Activity management.
- Click Create an activity unit, a dialog box will appear.
In the dialog box, configure the activity unit information:
- Activity unit name (required): A maximum of 30 characters is allowed and the name cannot be the same with an existing unit.
- Conversion indicator (optional): You can select event registered in Mobile Analysis Service (MAS). The occurrence of the event means that the activity conversion target is achieved. If no MAS event is selected, the conversion rate = the number of devices on which the activity is clicked / the number of devices on which the activity is browsed. For example, if you set the conversion indicator of a promotion marketing activity unit to logon event, when logon event occurs on the client, it means that the target of the activity unit has been achieved.
- Click OK to save the information.
After the activity unit is created, the Select the activity type dialog box pops up. The activity creation starts and you can create an activity. For more information about the detailed steps to create an activity, see Create an activity.