You can filter audit logs by account name, client IP, database name (database ID), command, or cluster node.
- Either of the following instances is used: ApsaraDB for Redis instances of Community Edition and performance-enhanced instances of Enhanced Edition.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The ApsaraDB for Redis instance uses the latest minor version.
- The audit log feature is enabled.
- Logs exist in the specified time range.
This topic is applicable to earlier versions of the audit log feature of ApsaraDB for Redis. For more information about the new version, see Filter audit logs.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the target instance.
- The Instance Information page appears. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select or enter the required conditions to filter audit logs.Note For cluster instances, you can select Child ID to filter logs.
- Click Filter.